Saturday, September 4, 2010

Letters


So this wonderful idea was introduced to me in Hope's Disney Pre-trip report about taking pictures of things that are in the shape of letters to make a word, so I thought I would mess around briefly tonight and see what I came up with. Granted, I was just in my back yard, not Walt Disney World, so I struggled a bit to see letters in the things all around me. I'm not sure if this will be harder or easier in WDW, but I would love to take a bunch of shots that make the word "CHERISH", "VACATION", "FREEDOM", or "DISNEY" when we finally make it back there next fall...

1 comment:

  1. Good words! I don't think you'll have any trouble finding things to represent those letters- R's may be difficult but a lowercase one would work too.

    I like this one by the way- I was thinking about trying to find something for a photo collection of each of the kids and now I know where to find a "J". :-)

    ReplyDelete