Friday, April 30, 2010

dark friday

ramble mode...

Friday's have become a day I dread. Payday...or lack thereof. There's hope on the horizon, Rey has a new job and things are better, but I was thrown into that same friday desperation when I looked to see if he got one last check and it was yet another letdown. So, I pulled up my big girl pants, like I've learned to do recently, and decided to enjoy the day. The day was broody, clouds and storms looming, and I wanted to capture that feeling, but the rain never came (until NOW) and the clouds weren't dark enough. So what did I do? I took pictures of flowers. LOL. Flowers in my yard, flowers at clients houses. When I went to look at my shots, I found this one, that I think looks just how I felt today. Darkness, but so much hope and light. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment