Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Architecture


We had a fun day at the local college celebrating Earth Day! I wasn't very inspired to shoot today, the sky was gray and not pretty to take pictures. As I was sitting there enjoying, I looked over and realized that they had a booth showing people how straw bale houses are made. I knew right away I had to get up and get motivated! I had a bunch of different shots and angles I liked, but I chose this one b/c I thought it captured the day a bit too b/c the girls had their faces painted.

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking! I was too busy looking at the obvious larger buildings on campus and this NEVER occured to me. I love that you included the kids faces (and face paint) in the pic too- it really helps capture the spirit of the day. :-)

    ReplyDelete