Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hanging yellow...


I'm throwing this out as my shot of the day because I'm having serious camera issues. I managed to take 20 pictures before it started having problems and now it's just not working at all. I'm trying not to panic and since there is nothing more I can do today I'm going to post my picture and try to think about something else for a while.

I took this shot to try to set up a shot of the kids standing on the deck of their playhouse. I thought if I framed up the shot at different angles first and figured out what I liked best then the kids wouldn't have to stand in for as long and might be more willing to cooperate. Ah well, I'll try that method when my cameras is working again.

I don't know when I'll be able to post again. I may try to keep going with the point and shoot and just work on composition. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment