Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Needlepoint


Staying at my client's house, I've found a few of the words for the scavenger hunt, but having a hard time making myself get the shot! Luckily my client made it pretty easy, the decorations in this place are amazing! My mom used to do needlepoint all the time, I even tried my hand at it, I guess you could say it was something we did together occasionally. Last night I got to do something with my own daughter, but it wasn't needlepoint. We spent the evening swimming, playing, having dinner alone by the pool, reading a goddess book, and snuggling up watching tv. It was such a nice night, I wish I could have caught it in a shot, but it's in my head and I don't think there would have been a way to capture our whole evening, so I thought it fitting to post a scavenger hunt shot that was related to my own mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment