Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Good Vibe...


It was another gray and dreary day. Karen mangaged to make the most of it. I did not. I took lots of shots for our word of the week but I didn't really like any of them. I tried to take some moody gray shots, still not great. All of the shots I got seemed so... boring. This one, the dash of my car, isn't all that exciting but at least it has some color that isn't GRAY!!

It's funny because when I first snapped a pic inside my car it was just to adjust my settings and then I noticed that if I framed it just right there would be some cool symmetry- and I love symmetry. I also, oddly enough, love the dash of my car. We bought the car right after a trip to Europe and the dash of the car reminded me of the one we'd driven there. I guess I wanted a reminder- silly perhaps but it worked. I still sometimes remember that trip just by getting behind the wheel.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I thought you had taken a shot of a sports car when I saw it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete