Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Spring???


Happy Spring! It didn't feel like spring today, it was cold and rainy the whole day. Instead of pouting, I pulled out my Understanding Exposure and read it again. OH.MY.GOSH! Re-reading about exposure, aperture, shutter speed, etc. after having used my camera made all the difference. I hadn't understood what metering was and now I do! I was actually making it much harder on myself when right there in front of my face my camera was telling me what shutter speed would go best with what Aperture and what exposure I needed for what I was shooting! So, I sat in the dark house reading my book and practicing. This shot was taken as I was practicing letting my camera tell me what exposure worked best with how dark it was in the room and the settings I had chosen in manual.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE- the way the light is falling across the page is perfect!

    ReplyDelete